Chicago Locksmith Tips
SALES, SERVICE, INSTALLATION
If you need a viable form of communication and a way to control access to the front of your home or business, then intercoms are the most effective technology. At NONSTOP Locksmith we provide intercom installation for residences, businesses and institutions in the Chicago, Illinois area. Our company features the best intercom brands in the industry with names such as Doorking, Linear, Apple Core, Aiphone and Newton. Our intercom systems are state of the art technology providing quality audio communication in all installed areas. We can install residential and commercial intercoms that include audio/video components, front door access control and connections through phone lines.
OUR FULL SERVICE
We will arrive on site, and help you decide on the best intercom system for your home, office or institution. Our hardware is never secondhand, and all of our products are new and operative systems that can service any of your security concerns. You can visit our store and let us help you find the intercom system that fits your needs. Our professional technicians are effective in the intercom installation process and will make sure that your systems are properly installed and will instruct you on how to use your intercom systems.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A large selection of intercoms to choose
- Technicians trained in the latest advancement and will teach you how to use the intercoms
- Technicians that specialize as home intercom system installers
- Installation of substations and master stations for complete intercom system control
- Wired or wireless systems depending on preference, and also the presence of existing wiring and wall strength
- Installation of audio intercom, audio/video intercom and door access control systems
- Maintenance after intercom installation and instruction on intercom system usage
- Weather resistant outdoor stations (if necessary)
Wireless systems are typically the preferred intercom system but if a wired system is needed the intercom installation process differs. The wired intercom system is installed through a phone wire and a dialup connection, and all wiring is hidden through walls and under floor joists so that there are never loose wires hanging around.