Chicago Locksmith Tips
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) STATEMENTS
DEAR VALUED NONSTOP LOCKSMITH COMMUNITY,
Here at Nonstop Locksmith, we hold the health and safety of our team and customers to the highest possible priority. In light of CDC recommendations for action due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, we will be taking safety measure including:
1. Our storefront hours will be shortened to 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM for the elderly and immunocompromised, and from 10:00 AM to 4:45 PM for the rest of the public.
2. Our locksmith services will be on-call for emergency services like emergency lockout service or emergency lock repair only. All other services will be available by appointment request only. Our mobile locksmith technicians will still be available.
3. There will be a limit of 2 customers allowed in our store-front at once, with a designated social distance of 6 feet.
4. All visitors to our store will be provided hand sanitizer, which should be used upon entrance and exit to the store. We are disinfecting all surfaces and handles after every customer exits, and our employees will be hand-washing and surface disinfecting on a regular basis according to current health guidelines.
5. Our mobile locksmith technicians will be fully equipped with hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, gloves, and masks to help foster a sterile and safe work atmosphere and reduce potential transmission.
At Nonstop Locksmith, we remain fully dedicated to our high quality service, budget-friendly pricing, and immaculate level of customer care. We appreciate your patience for these policy measures, as we are striving to maintain the highest level of customer service while continuing to prioritize the health and safety of our team. Nonstop Locksmith will continue to strictly follow all CDC and local health department guidance, and we hope we can return to normal operating hours soon – we will keep you updated on all changes as they come.
The Nonstop Locksmith Team