Sales, Service, Installation
If you require alarm systems for your home, office or institution, NONSTOP Locksmith provides alarm system installation in the Chicago, Illinois area. Whether you need accurate smoke detection systems to warn against fires, carbon monoxide detectors, burglar alarms to prevent unwarranted intruders or motion detectors, our advanced security technicians can help you install any alarm system within our inventory.
Our Full Service
At NONSTOP Locksmith we are with you from beginning to end. Check out our wide selection of alarms and allow us to find the one right for your home or office. After you have selected the one you want, we will help install it for you. We make sure all of our installed alarm systems have backup batteries in case power in lost in your home. It also guarantees that you are always protected in the event of an emergency. Our company installs both wireless alarm and hardwired alarm systems and based on your choice, we can help you determine which is is better suited for your residential, commercial or institutional needs. Our alarm systems can be installed either indoors for general security or outdoors to prevent trespassing and intrusions.
What to expect from us:
- We have a wide selection of alarms from the simplest version to the most advanced in the field.
- Our technicians are trained and equipped with the latest technology.
- Scheduling: To determine when you are available to being the installation process, and provide time for an onsite evaluation.
- Installation: Where our professional technicians will arrive and begin to install your alarm system. Hardwired and wireless systems can be used, and we make sure that we cover various access points to ensure that your residence of building is properly secured.
- Features: Once the alarm system is properly installed, we then install either a basic or digital keypad for control of your alarm system through password protection.
- Instruction: The last part of the installation process is instruction, where we teach the user how to effectively manage and control their alarm systems.
Once the installation process is completed you can feel free to refer to us regarding any questions about the system. We can also repair and upgrade you aging alarm system equipment and ensure that your alarm systems are always operating at their best.